- The 2022 National Youth Science Camp will be a virtual experience.
- Applications open Novermber 28, 2022 and close March 31, 2022.
- Visit the 2022 National Youth Science Camp page for more information on programming.
- Know someone that may be interested in attending? Share this informational flyer.
In its 59th year, the National Youth Science Camp (NYSCamp) is a technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) program designed to honor and challenge some of the nation’s rising STEM leaders and provide them with opportunities to engage with STEM professionals and participate in exciting outdoor activities.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 NYSCamp will be an entirely virtual experience that will include world-class lectures, directed studies, and seminars with prestigious and up-and-coming STEM professionals who are making a difference in their fields of study and changing the world for good.
Applications are now being accepted by high school seniors for the 2022 National Youth Science Camp (NYSCamp). Two students from each state, Washington, D.C, and select countries will attend the all-expenses-paid program which is held virtually from June 27 through July 20, 2022. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2022.
General camp programming will be offered at 8AM, 10AM, 12 PM, 2 PM, 4 PM and 6PM and 11PM EDT on weekdays. Delegates will be able to sign up to attend as many sessions as their individual daily schedules allow. Keynote Lectures will be offered each weeknight at 8PM followed by a 30-minute Q&A session with the lecturer at 9PM. At 9:30 PM each weeknight, delegates will get to choose between multiple evening hangouts where they can interact with staph (intentional misspelling to highlight their infectious enthusiasm) and other delegates in fun, engaging and meaningful ways. Learn more by visiting the 2022 National Youth Science Camp webpage.
- Graduates from high school between 1 July 2021 and 30 June 2022.
- Documented superior academic proficiency.
- Recognition for notable achievements in STEM program areas.
- Skills and achievements outside of STEM and academics.
- Intent to pursue higher education and a career in STEM.
- Availability to participate in entire NYSCamp program.
- Submit an application at apply.nyscamp.org on or before deadline.
- International applicants please see apply.nyscamp.org for more requirements.