In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 NYSCamp will be an entirely virtual experience which will include world-class lectures, directed studies, and seminars with prestigious and up and coming STEM professionals who are making a difference in their fields of study and changing the world for good.
The camp will also provide significant opportunities for delegates to interact and engage with STEM professionals, camp staph (intentional misspelling to highlight their infections enthusiasm), and other delegates in exciting, fun, and meaningful ways. Even though delegates can’t gather in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia this year, the 2021 Virtual NYSCamp will be an engaging, stimulating, and unforgettable educational experience!
Applications are now being accepted from high school seniors for the 2021 National Youth Science Camp (NYSCamp). Two students from each state, Washington, D.C, and select countries will attend the all-expenses-paid program which is held virtually from June 28 through July 21, 2021. The deadline to apply is February 28, 2020.
Additionally, although camp activities will be offered throughout the day during camp, selected delegates must commit to a minimum 4.5 hour daily participation requirement between the hours of 6:00PM to 10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) for the duration of the camp.
- Graduates from high school between 1 July 2020 and 30 June 2021.
- Documented superior academic proficiency.
- Recognition for notable achievements in STEM program areas.
- Skills and achievements outside of STEM and academics.
- Intent to pursue higher education and a career in STEM.
- Availability to participate in entire NYSCamp program.
- Submit an application at apply.nyscamp.org on or before deadline.
- International applicants please see apply.nyscamp.org for more requirements.