Each year the National Youth Science Foundation honors an alumni of the National Youth Science Camp as its NYSCamp Alumni of the Year to recognize outstanding achievements in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
To be considered:
- The nominee should have distinguished him or herself in their chosen STEM field of endeavor.
- The nominee should have made significant contributions to his or her community, on a local, state, national, or international level.
- The nominee should have demonstrated integrity in his/her personal life and gained the respect of those surrounding him/her.
- The nominee should have demonstrated a connection to the National Youth Science Foundation / National Youth Science Camp through volunteer activities (i.e., mentoring alumni, guest lecturing, etc).
- The nominee should have demonstrated a belief in the mission and purpose of the NYSCamp/NYSFoundation through philanthropic support.
Executive Vice President,
Corporate Strategy Group
International Space Station
Professor of Neurology
President, CEO and Co-Founder
President and CEO
San Carlos, California