WV STEM Resource Clearinghouse
Do you know of a STEM resource in West Virginia that should be listed in the WV STEM Resource Clearinghouse website? Families, educators, community members and business/community organizations are asked to add STEM resources to the WV STEM Resource Clearinghouse website. This will help all West Virginia students be better prepared for success in college and careers, especially in industries that utilize STEM.
Add a single resource or opportunity directly through the “WV EcosySTEM” website at wvecosystem.org or contribute several resources through the bulk resource form (also accessed via website). Appropriate resources should meet one or more of the following criteria:
- STEM in-school and/or out-of-school activities including, clubs, programs, internships, and other STEM learning opportunities.
- Programs targeting middle school or high school students could include a career development component.
- Opportunities should be interactive and hands-on.
- Content should focus on science, technology, engineering and/or math with an integrated approach.
- Curriculum resources and learning opportunities for students/teachers should involve skills such as teamwork, communication, creativity, innovation, problem solving, and critical thinking via project-based learning.
The goal is to get as many resources as possible loaded onto the site by the end of May, but this will be an ongoing process.
Please forward this link to other STEM stakeholders and encourage others to contribute resources to help us create a strong STEM resource clearinghouse for West Virginia!