Youth Science Discovery Experience
The National Youth Science Foundation’s Youth Science Discovery Experience (YSDE) is offered in three versions:
- Youth Science Discovery Experience – Field Trip (YSDE-FT)
- Youth Science Discovery Experience – MakerSpace (YSDE-MS)
- Youth Science Discovery Experience – Project-base Learning (YSDE-PBL)
YOUTH SCIENCE DISCOVERY EXPERIENCE – FIELD TRIP (YSDE-FT)
Youth Science Discovery Field Trips (YSDE-FT) were conducted by the National Youth Science Foundation (NYSF) in February – April, 2017 at the National Youth Science Center (NYSCenter) and the Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences of West Virginia. These programs have been designed for 7th and 8th grade students. Groups of students and teachers participated from across West Virginia.
Below are links to news articles associated with this NYSF program:
- Charleston Gazette Mail – Kids get hands-on STEM experience at Clay Center
- The Parsons Advocate – National Youth Science Foundation offers field trip to introduce eighth grade students to STEM education
- The Intermountain – Local Students Take Part in STEM Trip
Additional YSDE Field Trips are planned for October and November 2017.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 304-205-9724 x94