2017 NYSCamp Martha Wehrle Opening Lecture
The National Youth Science Foundation is pleased to announce that Jon Boggs, Dan Carder, and Greg Thompson will present the 2017 NYSCamp Martha Wehrle Opening Lecture.
- Speaker: Jon Boggs, Dan Carder, and Greg Thompson
- Where: Geary Auditorium, Riggleman Hall, University of Charleston
- When: Noon, Thursday, June 15, 2017
- Cost: Free and open to the public.
- Title: The VW Diesel Emissions Fraud Case – At the Intersection of Science, Environmental Policy, Ethics and Law
- As the opening lecture to the National Youth Science Camp, the annual Martha Wehrle Lecture Series has a reputation for attracting high-profile speakers, and this year is no different. Jon Boggs, Dan Carder, and Greg Thompson are the keynote speakers. Boggs is a partner of Bailey Glasser LLP. Along with WVU/CAFEE’s Dan Carder and Greg Thompson, they provided critical technical leadership on the Volkswagen Emissions lawsuit. They will be providing their unique in-depth perspective on the case with a look into science, ethics, and legal discoveries.
- University of Charleston – School of Pharmacy
- Bailey Glasser LLP
- National Travel
- Yeager Airport
- BrickStreet Insurance
- Pioneer WV Federal Credit Union
- Dutch Miller Auto Group
- South Charleston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- I-77 Auto Group
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- West Virginia Press Association
- Charleston Area Alliance
- East Coast Tees
- Mark Plante Attorney at Law